Release date: 17 March 2018
- Multi source responses can now be removed from an event.
- Added more information cards to different areas of the application
- Changed bulk tagging from an action button to a link
- Updated invitation field on events. There is now just one field that can be used for both internal and external invitations.
- Implemented permissions to cover commenting on events
- The event owner now receives an email if someone else marks or comments on one of their goals
- Increase db size to 50MB to make iOS happier
- Convert date formats on report outputs to UK
- Fix for announcement notifications appearing when viewing someone else's profile page
- Fixed styles in the navbar
- Add audit log entry even when commenting on own event
- Fixed documents not showing on event sections
- Show 'invited' badge on MSF even if 0
- Separated suggested and further targets on the goal linking sidebar card