Release date: 14 February 2020
This release improves speed and responsiveness in a number of areas across the application. Kaizen now requires less data to be downloaded by a browser in order to operate which means quicker load times for users. The following areas are examples of where these improvements will affect:
- Loading events on the Timeline
- Searching the Timeline
- Viewing the To Do list
- Opening the Create New Event screen
- Viewing the Goals list
- Viewing the list of Event Types
- Loading the dashboard
- Linking to targets
Other improvements include:
- Better clarity when filling in a form. Fields are now shown within a box rather than underlined in order to give the user much better indication of where their input is required. Different types of field are now distinguished by their relevant symbol.
- When submitting a new event the user will be returned to the application once their response has been fully processed so as to always display the correct status of the event.
- When retracting an invitation the timeline now updates automatically to reflect the correct status of the event
- Timeline search is now simplified to free text search only. Filtering by Event Type can now be found within the advanced search tile.
- User fields are now available from within the advanced search tile on the Users list.
- Filtering by state is now found within the advanced search tile
- Report templates now display the version(s) of the Event Type(s) where the template is embedded.
- Blueprints now display the Event Type(s) and version(s) within which they are used.
- User names and avatars are now clickable within events in order to navigate to that user's portfolio directly.
- Event descriptions are now shown on quick fill forms accessed from email invitations
- Multiple existing events can be linked to a target
- Duplicate event type output property in the report templates has been removed
- Creating a duplicate of an event type no longer prints the created timestamp twice
- Content restrictions are now also copied across as part of duplicating a role
- Blueprint coverage dashboard tiles are now ordered correctly